Mulberry House Care Home
Buckland Care Home Virtual Tour
Buckland Care is an independent, family-run business established in 1993 and comprising of 12 Residential and Nursing Homes extending across the South of England and the Isle of Wight. We carefully coordinated the virtual tours, photography and videography for all 12 nursing homes. Using project management skills to meet the client needs during COVID19 regulations, our tours offered families to virtually view the establishment before visiting.
Our Content Management System offers a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- increased time on site – better connecting users and helping SEO.
- fast loading and responsive design to work across all main devices and browsers.
- using the content Content Management System the client has added rich content with videos, photo galleries, course links and more.
- the tour helps reduce anxiety with future patients as they are able to explore the environment prior to arrival.
- a content management system to add custom features.
- the high-level photography showcases the venue at its absolute best 24*7.
- fast turnaround.
Mulberry House is our newest addition to the Buckland Care family. It opened in July 2019, newly renovated and interior designed throughout. The house is situated in a beautiful, rural Devon location in the quaint little town of Bovey Tracey, on the edge of Dartmoor. Many of the bedrooms benefit from beautiful countryside views.
Mulberry House has several zones, some have features which form part of the original architecture and others are new extensions, allowing us to cater to both traditional and modern tastes.
Visit the Buckland Care – Mulberry House website.