Central Bedfordshire College
College Virtual Tour
Central Bedfordshire College was looking for a new way to showcase their College facilities for an open day event and future events. The College virtual tour project was delivered on time, on spec and with great success. A simple yet effective tour menu by course or student life, that allows students and prospective students to take guided tours only showing scenes relevant to them.
Our unique content management system allowed the College staff to add, edit and manage the content of their virtual tour, including adding hotspots, information buttons and changing videos. This ensures that their virtual tour can be updated and adapted year after year, as and when needed, without additional costs.
The tour is performing very well with users spending an average time of 7 minutes and 30 seconds engaging and exploring. We offer the education industry a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- fast turnaround. The project was completed from design to delivery in less than a month.
- all photography was conducted by the client using the superb Ricoh Z1. This is a camera we offer to clients who would prefer to conduct their own photography.
- using the content Content Management System the client has added rich content with videos, photo galleries, course links, and more.
- custom features including live chat, apply now and other clear, effective CTAs.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an average of 7 mins 30 seconds engaging and exploring.
Visit the Central Bedfordshire College website.