Inglefield Care Home
Buckland Care Home Virtual Tour
Buckland Care Inglefield approached us to create a library of interactive and inspiring media across all digital channels. Our team were responsible for capturing photography, video and virtual tours of each venue. Conducting all photography in one visit was extremely convenient for the homes and provided Buckland Care with a library of stunning media to use across all their digital channels.
The tour is performing well with users spending an average of 2 minutes and 35 seconds exploring. The tour has also been embedded into external sites such as carehomes.co.uk and the videos produced are being used across all marketing channels.
Our Content Management System offers a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a visually informative showpiece of the care home and its facilities.
- the tour helps reduce anxiety with future patients as they are able to explore the environment prior to arrival.
- interactive, fast loading and responsive.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and navigation.
- unique design in keeping with their company branding.
- inspiring video and photography to reflect the best of the homes.
- custom menu styles to enable users to explore by area or through hotspot navigation.
- fast turnaround time.
Charming and elegant Inglefield Nursing Home, a magnificent Victorian building, was once the family home of Lord Beaverbrook, an influential figure in British media and politics in the early 20th Century. The attraction of the area is clear with delightful Totland Bay and seaside village Totland a stone’s throw away.
Visit the Buckland Care – Inglefield website.