Whoooop! Thank you so much for all of your help. I’m thrilled with the end result.
Teresa, Head of Events
National Space Centre
Museum & Educational Resource Virtual Tour
The National Space Centre wanted a tour that directly addressed the needs of different target markets. Using our unique content management system we replicated the tour so that each audience would navigate in their own way with appropriate and engaging content relevant to them.
This solution ensured that they got the best possible conversion rates with the most effective content for each client. Another challenge we faced, was the areas were extremely dark, particularly in the planetarium. Their 360 planetarium area required excellent low-light photography. We overcame this challenge successfully to produce stunning 360 visuals for the client.
We offer the museums and educational industries a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a stunning visual showpiece of the National Space Centre and its facilities.
- attracting all past and future clients.
- interactive, fast loading and responsive.
- accessibility features set the standard in following WCAG 2.1 guidelines. We provide more accessibility compliance options than any other tour.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and add introduction videos.
- our CMS ensures the tour can be adapted year after year without additional costs.
- unique design in keeping with their strong branding.
- custom menu styles to enable users to explore by event type.
- customised virtual tour with a 4-way event type selection to enter into the desired area of choice.
- fast turnaround time.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an average of 5 minutes engaging and exploring.
The National Space Centre is a museum and educational resource covering the fields of space science and astronomy, along with a space research programme in partnership with the University of Leicester. It is located on the north side of the city in Belgrave, Leicester, England, next to the River Soar.
Visit the National Space Centre website.