Newport Girls High School
School Virtual Tour
NGHS is one of the country’s leading girls’ grammar schools. We worked closely with Newport Girls High School to ensure all their marketing goals and deadlines were met. We delivered a phased approach to provide high-quality 360 imagery with a clear emphasis on facilities both inside and outside the classroom.
The tour is performing very well with users spending an average time of 4 minutes and 53 seconds engaging and exploring. We offer the education industry a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a stunning visual showpiece of the School and its facilities.
- quick turn around.
- custom menu styles to enable users to explore by the department.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and add introduction videos.
- unique design in keeping with their strong branding.
- interactive, fast loading and responsive.
- accessibility features set the standard in following WCAG 2.1 guidelines. We provide more accessibility compliance options than any other tour.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an average of 4 mins 53 seconds engaging and exploring.
Newport Girls’ High School is an all-girls grammar school with academy status in Newport, Shropshire, England. The school was opened in 1919 by a group of female governesses as a single-sex day school for local girls. The school is selective and is an all-girls intake with an intake of 90 students per year. The school has also achieved Maths and Computing specialist status. It was named the ‘West Midlands State Secondary School of the Year’ in 2020 by the Sunday Times.
Visit the Newport Girls High School website.