Northfield House Care Home
Care Home Virtual Tour
Choosing a care home for a loved one is not an easy task. The team at Northfield House commissioned a nursing care home virtual tour so that relatives could easily view their offering to find the right match for their loved one. The tours also help to reduce anxiety with future residents enabling them to explore and gain familiarity with the home prior to their arrival.
The tour is performing exceptionally well with users spending an average of 5 minutes and 30 seconds exploring. Our Content Management System offers a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- increased time on site – better connecting users and helping SEO.
- the tour helps reduce anxiety with future patients as they are able to explore the environment prior to arrival.
- a content management system to add custom features.
- the high-level photography showcases the venue at its absolute best 24*7.
- reduced time in show rounds as future residents and their families can now use the virtual tour to explore many of their spaces.
- fast loading and responsive.
Located in the picturesque Cotswold market town of Stroud in Gloucestershire, Northfield House provides the specialist care they need and is the perfect place for those living with dementia to spend their later years. The home, a converted Victorian house with a modern purpose-built extension, has a very homely and welcoming atmosphere and a genuine community feel so we think your loved one will find real friendship and companionship both from staff and fellow residents alike.
Visit the Northfield House website.