Oakfield High School & College
School & College Virtual Tour
Oakfield High School & College’s key deliverable was a digitally accessible virtual tour – our speciality. As a special educational needs school the virtual tour is of particular use for those unable to visit in person and is now used on the website and in live online open days.
The feedback has been outstanding and the tour is considered a best-in-class example with numerous additional features to be added soon including talking heads and more.
We offer the education industry a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- stunning imagery that showed off the best features of the school and its facilities.
- custom menu styles to enable users to explore by subject or the facilities.
- a content management system to add scene information, videos and more information.
- interactive, fast loading and responsive.
- unique design in keeping with their strong branding.
- fast turnaround time.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an average of 3 minutes and 41 seconds engaging and exploring.
St George’s Ascot School is an independent boarding and day school in Ascot, Berkshire, England. It was founded as a boys’ school and later became a girls’ school.
Visit the St George’s Ascot School website.