I couldn't have picked a better company to work with. It's refreshing to have such a tailored service, with Neil visiting our campus before capturing the tour so that he could get an idea on what would show off our facilities and the learning experience best. It felt like a collaboration, we were able to create something that we feel will be a really unique experience. The images captured are beautiful and the professionalism, approachability, understanding, and the many times this company has gone above and beyond to help us achieve our tour has been brilliant. I look forward to continued collaboration!
Plymouth College of Arts
College Virtual Tour
Plymouth College of Art offers their students a huge range of facilities spread over a number of buildings. The challenge was to pull together the College virtual tour in one simple interface through which the user could explore and find the content relevant to them.
In addition, it was recognised that the current virtual tour was simply a visual walkthrough. We worked closely with the team to identify the marketing goals of the tour and ensure features were integrated to achieve them. These goals were highlighting the unique selling points through detail and information on the tour, better engaging with students, and driving them to enquire or book an open day.
The tour is performing very well with users spending an above-average time engaging and exploring.
We offer the education industry a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a stunning visual showpiece of the college and facilities.
- creation of content management through which the staff can add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and add course details.
- a video embed feature so student and teacher videos can be added to individual scenes to increase engagement.
- unique design in keeping with their strong branding.
- fast loading and responsive design to work across all main devices and browsers.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and add introduction videos.
- increase their social appearance and engagement rate throughout their online presence.
- attracting current and future prospective students.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an above-average time engaging and exploring.
Plymouth College of Art, formerly known as Plymouth College of Art and Design, is an independent university-sector Higher Education provider located in Plymouth, Devon UK.
Visit the Plymouth College of Art website.