Venue Virtual Tour
Putting its best foot forward, Riviera Centre Torquay wanted to communicate the variety of functions and events they could accommodate. This virtual tour for the Riviera Centre allows organisers to sense the depth of space and layout of the rooms; helping to generate a better understanding of the suitability of the venue to their specifications and the versatility of the space available. And, acting as a common frame of reference, organisers can now better communicate their requirements before even visiting the venue – or not having too at all – saving both the venue and their clients time! In today’s busy word this is a welcome offering for any organisation or business.
Virtual reality (VR) is great for expos. As a relatively new and novelty technology for many, it will make your business stand out of the crowd; and as a conversation starter, it will act as an effortless segway into your offering. It instantly draws the eye – more so than a slideshow; enticing many users to jump straight in and explore. This will retain them on your site or at your expo stand for longer, meaning they are more likely to follow-through!
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Displaying at an expo soon? VR tours are guaranteed to generate more interest than your average stall.
- Effortless integration into your website.
- Increase bookings and queries (Best Weston).
- A great planning tool for clients; forming a common frame of reference for event and convention planning. Saving you and the client time.
- Keep all the assets for future marketing needs, including all 360° images and professional grade photos we take.
- Enhance your social media presence with a stunning VR tour. Generating new leads and reaching new audiences.
- Boost your Google business profile with links to your VR tour.
- SEO: More people are searching for virtual tours than ever. Guarantee yourself a pedestal space on any Google search.
For other bookable venues’ virtual tours, see also Lavender House for inspiration.
Featuring prominently on their website, the Centre was beyond pleased with our work.