I've worked with the Virtual Tour Company over the last few months to create a 360 degree virtual tour for the school where I work, Sir Thomas Rich's. They have been a pleasure to work with, highly professional and my Senior Management Team is extremely pleased with the end result! I would recommend them to any school thinking of adding a virtual tour to their website. The content management system is easy to use and I appreciate the amount of control and input I have had into creating the final tour.
Sir Thomas Rich’s
School Virtual Tour
We worked with the team at Sir Thomas Rich’s School to create a unique, branded virtual tour of their school that was easy to use and inspiring. Users can navigate by subject or using directional arrows and related scenes. The tour opened with a stunning aerial shot to showcase the location and facilities. As part of this, we also captured 4k aerial video footage for general promotional use.
One key requirement was that the team could quickly and easily update content. Our content management system allows all elements to be updated and changed ensuring great longevity for the tour. It is now being used for open days and show rounds.
The tour is performing very well with users spending an average of 3 mins 45 seconds exploring.
We offer the education industry a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a stunning visual showpiece of the School and its facilities.
- interactive, fast loading and responsive.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and add introduction videos.
- unique design in keeping with their strong branding.
- custom menu styles to enable users to explore by subject or the facilities.
- an aerial video promotional marketing feature for prospective students and parents was added to increase engagement.
- fast turnaround time.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an average of 4 minutes engaging and exploring.
Visit the Sir Thomas Rich’s School Website