The Donkey Sanctuary
Animal Welfare & Rescue Charity Virtual Tour
The Donkey Sanctuary wanted a virtual tour to help visitors explore the vast range of areas available. Our industry leading accessibility features were of prime importance so all users can explore the centre. Beautiful 360 imagery was captured from the ground and air to provide a wonderful visual experience.
We are proud to support charitable organisations with discounted rates and the highest quality products available.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a beautiful visual showpiece of the gardens, donkeys and facilities.
- attracting many visitors and sponsors.
- Interactive map, fast loading and responsive.
- accessibility features set the standard in following WCAG 2.1 guidelines. We provide more accessibility compliance options than any other tour.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots.
- our CMS ensures the tour can be adapted year after year without additional costs.
- unique design in keeping with their branding.
- customised virtual tour styles to enable users to explore by walkthrough hotspots, navigational menu or by the interactive map scene selection.
- fast turnaround time.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an average of 4 minutes engaging and exploring.
The Donkey Sanctuary is a British charitable organisation devoted to the welfare of donkeys. The charity, which is based near Sidmouth in Devon, England, was founded in 1969. It is one of the largest equine charities in the world with an annual income and expenditure of £37 million.