Dartmoor Zoological Park
Zoo Virtual Tour
Located 15 minutes from Plymouth this wonderful attraction is home to over 150 animals. Dartmoor Zoo was made famous by the feature film, “We Bought a Zoo” and has since gone from strength to strength, It is now an entirely unique environment, a wonderful family day out, and an award-winning conservation park.
The virtual tour was created to show off the wide-open spaces and freedom that animals enjoy whilst increasing engagement on the site.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- A high-quality virtual tour shows off the wide-open spaces and spectacular location
- Interactive hotspots allow users to find out more about animals.
- The tour encourages users to spend longer on the site
- The 360 images are also used on social media to help increase engagement and reach
- The tour can also be used with VR goggles – an excellent way to engage and entertain more school-age children before and after their visit
- The tour is used to help increase bookings through inspiring content. Interactive content is shown to double enquiries and conversions.