Old Signal House
Luxury Accommodation Virtual Tour
Old Signal House were looking for a virtual tour to inspire more bookings and enquiries. The main focus was on selling the location. This was achieved through stunning aerial imagery and a scene guide to introduce the property and features of the surrounding area.
Overall, this has been a very successful tour. Bookings have increased significantly and the imagery has also been used on other platforms such as booking.com to increase enquiry.
We are proud to offer the best solutions to the tourism industry with a number of unique features that generate more bookings and enquiries.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a stunning visual showpiece of the Old Signal House and its facilities.
- inspiring more website visitors to enquire and book.
- interactive, fast loading and responsive.
- Informative and customised guided video talking head.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and more.
- our CMS ensures the tour can be adapted year after year without additional costs.
- unique design in keeping with their branding.
- custom menu styles to enable users to explore by area, outside or inside the accommodation.
- fast turnaround time.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an average of 5 minutes and 21 seconds engaging and exploring.
The Old Signal House is the southern and largest part of the Trinity Lighthouse building which was originally used to service the Eddystone Lighthouse, seven miles offshore.
Situated in splendid isolation on the headland at Penlee Point, the house is reached by its own one mile drive through the woodland of the Mount Edgcumbe Estate to a private car park. The house is at the foot of 70 steps just above the rocks with the most amazing sea views. A delightful sandy beach is adjacent to the house along a private path.
Visit the Old Signal House website.