Museum Virtual Tour
Topsham Museum is housed in a late 17th-century building overlooking the Exe Estuary. Much of the Museum’s focus is on Topsham’s maritime history, with its role as a trade port and shipbuilding centre. Our goal was to create a fully accessible tour rich in information and provide a unique, user-friendly alternative to visiting the museum in person.
UNIQUE BENEFITS ACHIEVED:
- An interactive virtual tour compromising of over thirty 360° scenes.
- Fully accessible, with British sign language transcripts being added soon.
- Using the Content Management System, the client has added rich content with audio descriptions, photo galleries, and more.
- Tracking was added to assess analytics performance and increased time on site.
- Aerial photography of the premises and surrounding area.