Oktra have now worked with Virtual Tour Company on three projects producing virtual tours of workspaces. The tours are slick and professional, and Neil helped us customise them to make sure they matched our brand standards. The new features allow the client to customise their own tour and create an interactive experience - the final tours are a fantastic tool to promote your space and engage the viewer. The service is very personal and reliable, and we always felt like we were in capable hands. We highly recommend this company for virtual tour production will be sure to use your services again in future!
Natalie Du Preez, Marketing & Social Media
Workspace Virtual Tour
We worked closely with Oktra to promote their newly built offices. As one of the UK’s leading office design and build companies, the workspace virtual tour is used by them to showcase their office design work.
With a simple change of branding, the same tour is also used by their clients to promote their office space. With our unique Content Management System, they are adding a number of interactive features to highlight key USPs. The sales team is now using the tour on VR headsets to inspire and amaze clients at meetings and events.
Our Content Management System offers a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a high-quality virtual tour showcasing their office design work in the best possible light.
- a beautiful interactive complement to their existing portfolio.
- VR headset experience can be viewed through a mobile device.
- optimised for fast loading and viewability on all devices and browsers.
- unique design in keeping with their strong branding.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and add introduction videos.
- an interactive floorplan map feature integrated.
- 360 images are available to use on social media posts and ads.
- fast turnaround time.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an average of 4 minutes engaging and exploring.
Visit the Oktra website.