We've worked with Neil and The Virtual Tour Company on a number of occasions, enabling St George's School, Ascot, to bring the school to life. This was most recently a success at the Independent Schools Show and gave us a really positive immersive experience for prospective pupils. The team works hard to support our needs, and know their artform. Thank you for your hard work.
F Cooper, Director of Marketing
St George’s Ascot
School Virtual Tour
St George’s Ascot wanted a virtual tour that would showcase their beautiful school grounds and facilities. They have a large intake of prospective international students, and the objective was to use their tour as a tool to conduct open days and virtual walkthroughs for all prospective and interested parties.
The St George’s School team will now be using this tour as their key recruitment tool to show parents and students around the school, and of their facilities remotely. They will also be looking at using the VR headset features at fairs and exhibitions in the future.
We offer the education industry a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a stunning visual showpiece of the grounds and facilities.
- attracting current and future prospective students.
- interactive, fast loading and responsive.
- accessibility features set the standard in following WCAG 2.1 guidelines. We provide more accessibility compliance options than any other tour.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and add introduction videos.
- our CMS ensures the tour can be adapted year after year without additional costs.
- unique design in keeping with their strong branding.
- custom menu styles to enable users to explore through multiple choices.
- a fully customised virtual tour in line with client requirements.
- fast turnaround time.
St George’s Ascot School is an independent boarding and day school in Ascot, Berkshire, England. It was founded as a boys’ school and later became a girls’ school.
Visit the St George’s Ascot School website.