Academy Virtual Tour
The Kelvinside Academy virtual tour in Glasgow was a unique project with a tight deadline, which we completed in less than a month. Kelvinside has a strong brand identity which we wanted to follow in the creation of the tour. The city centre location was tricky in regards to the drone photography so special permission for flights was needed.
The unique styled menu allows for easy navigation to view either the Core School, Junior School, Nursery, Senior School, Sports or their amazing Innovation School.
The tour is performing exceptionally well with users spending an average of 6 minutes exploring. Our Content Management System offers a multitude of options and unique fully customisable features to meet each and every requirement.
UNIQUE BUSINESS BENEFITS:
- a stunning visual showpiece of the Academy and its facilities.
- fast turnaround. The project was completed from design to delivery in less than a month.
- interactive, fast loading and responsive.
- accessibility features set the standard in following WCAG 2.1 guidelines. We provide more accessibility compliance options than any other tour.
- content management system giving staff options to add information to scenes, create and edit hotspots and add introduction videos.
- unique design in keeping with their strong branding.
- custom menu styles to enable users to explore the category that is relevant to them.
- the tour has been a huge hit with users spending an average of 6 minutes engaging and exploring.
The Academy is a forward-looking and ambitious school situated next to the Botanic Gardens in the West End of Glasgow. It opened in 1878 and has around 610 pupils on the roll, aged 3-18.
Visit the Kelvinside Academy website.